TRAINING: A virtual training call will be held both on Tues, August 31 (11am -1 pm EST) + Wed, Sept 1 (12-1pm EST)
Start Date- May vary depending on location, Sept 12-19
Project Timing- 12 weeks, FALL TERM
Total Hours per week– 12-15 hours per week.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Support of 10-15 top identified on premise accounts with repeated samplings, account support, and relationship building to help establish our brand as go-to brands for LDA drinkers.
- Sample + engage with drinkers at promotions and local events
- Learn how to make our brands more visible in top college accounts through building displays and placing signage
- Teach + educate bartenders and servers about our awesome products
- Interacting with account contacts, management, serving as a brand representative
- Work with the local manager to assist in close out distribution in target accounts.
- Reporting: metrics TBD, customer comments/ soundbites, some photos
- Expected to host 5-6 smaller samplings per week, on premise and off premise events. Can work with accounts to set up as needed (can be multiple events per day)
- Set up, breakdown and maintain all promotional items
- On-site contact for clients and staff
- Follow all internal procedures and guidelines
- Drive consumers to engage with digital platform
- Post to social media (one post/week or two stories/week)
- Event capture and recap event info input into event tracking
- Expense reporting for bar spends
- Participate in a weekly call to review best practices, learnings, provide suggestions or support needs
- Receive and store POS needed for events
- Track inventory weekly and alert when inventory is low for replenishment
- Identifying one support BA to assist with events and light admin totaling up to 10-12 hours per week
(1) Lead Brand Ambassador (15 Hours per week):
- Activation Hours: 10 hours between on and off premise events
- Admin Hours: 5 hours per week
(1) Support Brand Ambassador (12 Hours per week):
- Activation Hours: 5 hours of on premise
- Admin Hours: 4.5 hours
Uniform: Client will provide merch !
- Due to this being a liquor promotion, must be 21+
- Current College student or recent alumni
- TIPS Alcohol Certified (or similar)
- Smart device app capable, familiarity with QR codes
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Outgoing with Positive Attitude
- Great Communicator with Strong Intrapersonal Skills
- Self-starter who is Motivated and Organized
- Values Collaboration and Teamwork
- Uses Good Judgement and Represents our Brands Well at all Times
You are expected to conduct yourself as a professional; you should be friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable in your interactions with others.
Hype is an equal opportunity employer.
- Please submit all of the following info to Laurel@thehypeagency.com with the subject line: LDA App – COLLEGE NAME
- Current resume/cover letter
- 1-2 quality photos of you
- Contact info