Summertime is approaching and that means one thing- grilling season! Masterbuilt is hosting a series of demos this summer and we are looking for a well-spoken, engaging, and personable Regional Brand Manager to oversee and activate these showcases at The Home Depot.
The ideal RBM has extensive demo and/or Product Specialist experience. We are looking for a self-starter who is able to seamlessly execute field events with or without Brand Ambassador support. This person must also have a basic understanding of grilling and charcoal categories. Must be quick-thinking, have the ability to pivot in real-time given requirements by store leadership, weather challenges, etc.
Markets that we are hiring for includes:
Washington State, Virginia, Greater Minneapolis Area, San Antonio, Dallas, Phoenix, Jacksonville, Orlando
Timing for tours:
The current start date is May 15th and each market has a different end date going as last as August 1st. Activations will run every Saturday and Sunday. Weekly rate assumes 4 days of work inclusive of drive time, inventory at the storage unit, (2hrs) set up/tear down, (6 hrs) activation & recap/reporting.
Pay Rate: $900/week
Training: In-market training will be held in Atlanta. Accommodations and travel will be provided. Training is slated for around May 10th-11th.
Responsibilities will include:
• Undergoing a detailed Masterbuilt product training
• Conducting product walk-throughs and answer questions
• Ability to troubleshoot the products
• Interacting with store management, serving as a brand representative
• Smart device app capable, familiarity with QR codes
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Management of footprint elements
• Ability to drive and storage event vehicle (sizing between Sprinter van or 15′ box truck)
• Set up, breakdown and maintain all promotional items
• Assist with on-site training and management local staff in each market
• On-site contact for clients and staff
• Report and communicate event results, findings and key learnings
• Follow all internal procedures and guidelines
• Recommend improvements and suggestions throughout the program
To Apply: Submit a current promo resume, cover letter, 2-3 photos and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please utilize the subject line as follows: Masterbuilt – MARKET you’re applying to