About the Job
The Hype! Agency looking for a Logistics & Communication Manager based in California to work with us to promote product for our client, a large-scale brewing company. The Logistics & Communication Manager will serve as the primary point of contact between client and field activity. This position will activate for approximately 3–4 months, with a possibility for extension and growth, and starts March 15. Expected 25-30 hours the first few weeks as the program kicks off.
The ideal candidate has the ability to maintain confidential information and has experience with scheduling and programming. If you have strong communication skills, want to work in a fast‐paced fun environment, and are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, we want to talk to you.
The Hype! Agency is shaped by our core values: Passion, Respect Accountability, Collaboration, Fun Creates Loyalty, and Work Smarter, Not Harder. At The Hype! Agency you’ll be working with a close-knit team of motivated and hardworking professionals.
This is a role for a creative mind, problem solver, and implementer who wants to contribute and lead on several fronts at once.
- Must have own computer and reliable workspace
- Experience working with or within the military or government
- Experience or interest in beer history, brewing techniques, styles, flavor profiles, etc. a plus!
- 3+ years program management experience, with a focus on recruiting branding and/or marketing
- Proactive and a master of prioritizing competing demands in a fast-paced environment, you are both able and willing to flex from strategic to tactical work every day
- Exceptional interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities with the ability to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results
- You possess a strong sense of urgency in most matters
- Ability to maintain confidential information and experience with scheduling and programming
What You’ll Do
- Act as a liaison between the client and the MWR rep for daily/weekly communication and updates
- Responsible for compiling a “hot list” of all new opportunities, identifying potential issues and items that need attention
- Own multiple aspects of the shipment process including ordering, tracking, depleting inventory being reported, inventory levels are being maintained, issuing requests for additional product and/or POS orders, and troubleshooting
- Gather and maintain recap information and documents
- Have the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, report back on the status of key clients and deliver prompt and sound decisions
- Complete required case studies and any program recaps if assigned
- Meet expectations of all client service goals and program success metrics
- Maintain complete, organized and updated program files (OC as primary & Google drive/other as secondary) including all project details, event information, timesheets, expense receipts, etc.
If Position is Extended
- Potential to oversee 3-5 base coordinators
- Own multiple aspects of the talent hiring process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing for base coordinators
- Assist talent with completing on-line profiles, password assistance and other talent management system navigation, as needed
- You’ll partner with Human Resources and Onboarding to make sure candidates have a smooth transition from candidate to employee
- Ensure all base coordinators provide timely status updates
- Reconcile staff hours, reimbursable or any other event costs on proper documents with proper notation within 24-48 hours of each event, each week
- Ensure all timesheets and expenses have accompanying receipts, and receipts are saved in the program folder
The Hype! Agency is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: Please submit a relevant updated resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com – subject line: Logistics & Communication Manager Application.