See how we are adjusting and adapting to COVID-19…Learn More
We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team! We are a nationwide event staffing and execution agency that provides event-marketing services for some of the coolest brands in the world!
HYPE! is looking for our newest team member. This position will serve as project coordinator for our active programs. This is a role for an organized, problem solver, and implementer who wants to contribute and lead on several fronts at once. If you have strong communication skills, want to work in a fast‐paced fun environment, and are not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, we want to talk to you. “Activation or Project Coordinator”; Coordinates program checks-in and manages day-of needs from the field teams. Utilizes information provided in program kick-offs and final details emails. Supports the company’s programs and communicates updates to the team.
The Hype! Agency is shaped by our Core Values: Passion, Respect Accountability, Collaboration, Fun Creates Loyalty, and Work Smarter, Not Harder. At The Hype! Agency you’ll be working with a close-knit team of motivated and hardworking professionals. Our team truly loves what they do at HYPE! so we guarantee you will get more than just a paycheck here.
· You’re the most organized and detail-oriented person you know
· You are self-motivated and unafraid to take risks and think beyond the box
· You’re a great communicator both verbally and in writing
· Pressure doesn’t faze you; you have an unparalleled ability to prioritize and find the most efficient solution to problems quickly
· You possess a strong sense of urgency in most matters
· You are ok with working evenings, weekends, and holidays
· You have a growth mindset and are eager to learn and develop professional skills
· You bring a high level of energy to your workday and commit to achieving your daily goals
· You have the ability to work with all levels of management in multi-functional departments
· You have Slack, Google Docs, and Canva experience
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Partner with the Activation Team to develop the ideal talent profile for each job and staffing timelines
– Book qualified staff, including back-ups for all assigned programs, as required.
– Assist talent with completing online profiles
– Verify talent’s presence at all assigned events via text message or phone call
– Deploy backups for any staff that did not arrive as scheduled.
– Update the talent management system with staff feedback.
– Reconcile staff hours and related client billings with Accounting.
– Complete required program recaps.
– Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues and clients as required.
– Maintain complete and updated program files with all project details and event information.
– Maintain talent files with project details and performance feedback.
– Develop a thorough knowledge of our industry
– Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, report on key accounts, and deliver prompt and sound decisions.
– Must be available to clients, internal colleagues, and staff at all times during program activations, including weekends.
– Excellent communication skills on the phone, by email, and by text.
– Solid computer knowledge/experience, especially with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
– Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding proprietary information.
– Ability to manage multiple integrated high-profile projects simultaneously.
– Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours and weekends as required.
– A self-starter, highly organized, knowledge-hungry and able to work well with employees at all levels of the organization; must have a Strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
Priority consideration will be given to candidates that also have the following qualifications:
This would be a full-time position.
Hype is an equal opportunity employer.
**Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any other information that makes you stand out.
This HYBRID position is in our SALEM, NH office- 2-3 days in the office and 1-2 days remote.
About The Hype Agency
The Hype Agency provides event staffing and experiential event execution partnership for its marketing agency clients. Founded in 2006, Hype provides brand ambassadors for sampling events, trade shows, street teams, in-store demos, bar & nightclub promotions, mobile marketing tours, sporting events, and more! If you are in search of an event staffing agency and execution partner for your upcoming mobile tour, experiential marketing campaign, or PR stunt, there is only one choice. . ..The Hype Agency