14 Things I Learned in 2014: Stephanie’s First Year at Hype
As we near the end of 2014, we asked some folks here at Hype to reflect on the year and we got some great info to share. December is a great month to finish what you set out to accomplish back in January. Use this month to reflect and #finishwhatyoustarted.
Stephanie Lancione: “2014 was my first full year at The Hype Agency and was overflowing with learnings!”
Here are the 14 Things I Learned in 2014:
- If you’re failing to plan, you’re planning to fail! No detail is too small to overlook. Planning and organization is key in my role at Hype.
- No two programs are the same.
- Always look for the positive in a negative situation.
- Stay flexible. Always be ready to adjust your sails and make necessary changes.
- You’ll never be bored in experiential marketing.
- There is always a solution. If you can’t find one, make one!
- Caffeine is your friend and cupcakes are always a must.
- Outlook calendar is your best friend!
- Work smarter not harder; figure out what works best for you and perfect it.
- Set boundaries and take a break when needed.
- Social media is still king.
- Always be looking ahead.
- Communication is everything!
- Your position is not limited to your job description. As a matter of fact, throw your job description away because when you’re part of a team, you do whatever it takes to get the job done.