See how we are adjusting and adapting to COVID-19…Learn More
We are looking to hire an Activation Specialist to work direct with our Senior Producer.
You must be energetic, detail-oriented, and a mult-tasker! We are looking for someone with a flexible demeanor, who is able to take on a variety of jobs and who is interested in the WORLD OF MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS!
– Participate in Program Kick Off call to confirm program details.
– Partner with Senior Producer to develop the ideal talent profile for each job and staffing timelines.
– Screen, interview, staff and manage talent for various promotional event positions, as required.
– Identify staff responsibilities and create event training based on client provided details and available resources; facilitate training in compliance with program training protocols.
– Create and manage staff reporting to cover program metrics
– Book qualified staff, including back-ups for all assigned programs, as required.
– Confirm staff prior to program execution.
– Assist talent with completing on-line profiles
– Verify talent’s presence at all assigned events via text message or phone call
– Deploy backups for any staff that did not arrive as scheduled.
– Update talent management system with staff feedback.
– Reconcile staff hours and related client billings with Accounting.
– Complete required program recaps.
– Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues and clients as required.
– Meet expectations for client service goals and program success metrics.
– Maintain complete and updated program files with all project details and event information.
– Maintain talent files with project details and performance feedback.
– Develop a thorough knowledge of our industry
– Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, report on key accounts and deliver prompt and sound decisions.
– Be available to clients, internal colleagues, and staff at all times during program activations, including weekends.
Qualifications & Requirements:
– University Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management and/or related industry experience.
– Three plus years in events, PR, marketing, customer service, or other related industry.
– In-depth knowledge of experiential marketing / promotional events.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office
– Ability to manage multiple integrated high profile projects simultaneously.
– Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours and weekends as required.
– A self-starter, highly organized, knowledge hungry and able to work well with employees at all levels of the organization; must have a Strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
– Highly developed verbal and written communications.
This would be a full-time position and we are looking to fill IMMEDIATELY.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com, along with any other information that makes you stand out.
This position is in SALEM, NH.