The Hype! Agency is looking for an Event Staffing/Marketing Intern for the Summer of 2016.
We are a full service event staffing and execution agency with offices in CA and NH. We have a proven record of executing successful experiential marketing and promotional marketing campaigns nationwide with all of our clients! We work with exciting clients like Bank of America, Nike, New Balance, Discovery Channel, NBC, and many more and we execute events of all shapes & sizes. There is never a dull moment in the office!
We are NOT event planners. . .we secure the event staff, event logistics, and work with marketing agencies and brands to execute the experiential marketing events. From street teams, to PR stunts, to large-scale event activations- we are the people behind the scenes bringing it to life.
ABOUT OUR INTERNSHIP:
Our interns gain hands-on marketing experience that helps build resumes and start careers off on the right track. We are a growing team that is looking for an enthusiastic intern who can assist with several areas of the company. And we are fun to be around!
Compensation: starting at $10.00 /hour
Company: The Hype Agency
Job Title: Event Staffing Intern
Reports to: Activation Specialists and Producers
Timing: Summer internship
– Support the execution of marketing campaigns
– Answer phones, make phone calls and light office assistant work
– Work with internal talent database to post new events
– Assist with market and event research
– Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
– Strong work ethic
– Ability to communicate effectively with people at various levels
– Ability to work well independently as well as within a team
– Attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
– PowerPoint, Excel, and Word experience required
If you are interested, please send resume and cover letter (highlighting WHY WE SHOULD PICK YOU!) to Ryane@thehypeagency.com!
Please note, we are looking for interns in both our East and West Coast Offices.east coast office 155 main street