See how we are adjusting and adapting to COVID-19…Learn More
We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team! We are a nationwide event staffing and execution agency that provides event-marketing services for some of the coolest brands in the world!
About The Hype Agency
The Hype Agency provides event staffing and experiential event execution partnership for its marketing agency clients. Founded in 2006, Hype provides brand ambassadors for sampling events, trade shows, street teams, in-store demos, bar & nightclub promotions, mobile marketing tours, sporting events, and more! If you are in search of an event staffing agency and execution partner for your upcoming mobile tour, experiential marketing campaign, or PR stunt, there is only one choice. . ..The Hype Agency!
Hype is looking for recent grads or entry-level candidates interested in working in the event marketing and promotional marketing industry. As part of the Activation Team, you will work closely with the Activation Specialists and Event Producers to recruit, interview, and select staff for our client’s events.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Participate in Program Kick Off call to confirm program details.
– Partner with Activation Team to develop the ideal talent profile for each job and staffing timelines.
– Screen, interview, staff and manage talent for various promotional event positions, as required.
– Manage staff reporting to cover program metrics
– Book qualified staff, including back-ups for all assigned programs, as required.
– Confirm staff prior to program execution.
– Assist talent with completing on-line profiles
– Verify talent’s presence at all assigned events via text message or phone call
– Deploy backups for any staff that did not arrive as scheduled.
– Update talent management system with staff feedback.
– Reconcile staff hours and related client billings with Accounting.
– Complete required program recaps.
– Communicate clearly and respectfully with colleagues and clients as required.
– Meet expectations for client service goals and program success metrics.
– Maintain complete and updated program files with all project details and event information.
– Maintain talent files with project details and performance feedback.
– Develop a thorough knowledge of our industry
– Meet deadlines, prioritize tasks, report on key accounts and deliver prompt and sound decisions.
– Be available to clients, internal colleagues, and staff at all times during program activations, including weekends.
– Highly motivated to pursue a career in a marketing agency or PR/event planning firm.
– Excellent communication skills in on the phone, email, and through text.
– Solid computer knowledge/experience, especially with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding proprietary information.
– Ability to manage multiple integrated high profile projects simultaneously.
– Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours and weekends as required.
– A self-starter, highly organized, knowledge hungry and able to work well with employees at all levels of the organization; must have a Strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude.
– Highly developed verbal and written communications.
This would be a full-time position.
Hype is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ along with any other information that makes you stand out.
This position is in our SALEM, NH office.