vitaminwater has created a world/personality for their vitaminwater squeezed zero product. that world is called “Brandon”. Brandon is a very busy, shameless self-promoter that wants to network with entrepreneurs like himself. Brandon’s goal is to intercept the Forbes 30 Under 30 crowd to broaden his network and promote himself. However, he was too busy to fit in the trip, so he sent his assistants in his place.
Primary objectives of the program:
- to get originality seekers (millennials) to engage with vitaminwater and the vitaminwater worlds, and drink more vitaminwater
- entice 30 Under 30 Summit attendees and passersby to ask the question “who is Brandon?”
- increase Brandon’s connections on LinkedIn
Our 3-day activation included multiple teams that included pre-promotion street teams, improv staff and sign spinners.
The ideal vitaminwater brand ambassador successfully:
- played the role of Brandon’s Assistant – whenever interacting with consumers, Hype’s improv-skilled brand ambassadors remained “in character”. Only allowing to find out that brandon’s world was created by vitaminwater through their own research!
- always referred to the product as “Brandon’s business card”
- remained flexibility and was able to adapt to a changing environment
City Hall Plaza Boston, MA