The Hype Difference
We work around the clock to ensure real results by providing qualified and enthusiastic talent, quick problem solving in the field, attention to detail, real-time reporting, and accurate billing. Hype has worked and reworked our systems to come up with the best possible staffing solutions:
FACE TIME. We understand the importance of getting to know our clients from the beginning and we have developed a system that enables us to do just that. This process aims to satisfy not only our clients, but also our talent.
- Our Account Team sets up a kick off meeting at your office (at Hype’s expense) to get to know and understand your company’s objectives, goals, and expectations as an agency on a program by progam basis.
- Hype then transfer’s that information to our staff so they can deliver the best results in the field.
THE EXTRA MILE. Hype goes above and beyond what is expected every time. We are all about giving you extra added value for your dollar! All these services are included when you work with Hype because we love to see real results and sometimes that means adding a little something extra.
- Dedicated Account Team assigned to your program based event location
- Round the clock – 24/7 support
- Hype APPROVAL SYSTEM- Our clients choose who will be working their events (genius!). Our Approval System includes headshots, bios, measurements, and personality traits of the available candidates
- Training and Scheduling Support
- Real-time progress reports from the field
- At the start of every program, our Account Team will check in with the on-site contact to ensure timely staff arrival and proper preparation.
- Full Event Recaps
C.H.R.R. SYSTEM- CONTROL, HONESTY, REPUTATION, & RESULTS. What Hype is all about.
- CONTROL. We never outsource our work to other agencies to ensure we have full control over who we are sending into the field.
- HONESTY. The Hype Agency never takes a program we feel we cannot staff or give 100% of the attention all our clients deserve.
- REPUTATION. To us, reputation is everything. We live by these simple rules; work hard, follow through, be professional, courteous, ethical, and success will follow!
- RESULTS. Our events get attention! Our brand ambassadors have been featured on ABC’s Good Morning America, NBC’s Today Show, The NY Times, and have set records in The Guinness Book of World Records!